1.10.2008

Our church schedule changed from 1pm-4pm to 9am-12pm. I thought this would be better for Ryanna but last Sunday was certainly not easier. Sacrament meeting is the last hour and at that point Ryanna was tired, angry, and not feeling very inspired. This week, however, she has been refusing her normal morning nap so we are adjusting to one longer afternoon nap. So Sundays should be easier as she adjusts to this new nap schedule.

Obviously, Ryanna is wearing an adorable new dress. Walmart is already selling their spring line of clothing and so all of the "winter" stuff was on clearance. I'll have to remember that the beginning of the year is a good time to buy cute Sunday dresses! Well after our WWF wrestling match in sacrament meeting Ryanna was tuckered out and fell asleep of course. When she woke up from her nap she was all smiles so I had to get the camara out.

The bookshelf behind her is normally full of her books. Apparantly she was in the mood for a little reading...so she browsed her growing library. My favorite part of this video is when she looks into the camara and gives her innocent sweet smile. As if to say, "who me?"

What is Ryanna doing????? DANCING OF COURSE!!!! Neither Brian nor I have much rhythm...our children may have to accept a similar fate. BUT you have to admit this is pretty hilarious dancing. I love it when she stops suddenly and slowly looks up. "What d'ya think Mommy? Was I good?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kiss that is so freakin funny! She's got a little salsa flavor. Maybe all those years of me trying to teach you, ended up in your child. lol. xoxo