1.01.2008

Delicious Pink Marshmallow!

I can't help but laugh every time I put Rya into her snow suit. It has been VERY cold here and so we haven't left the house much but it was unusually sunny on Monday so I got her geared up for some playtime outside. She did not smile once. She mostly just had a pained look on her face and would kind of grunt at me as if saying, "what am I wearing and why are we here?"

We live on a dead end. She is sitting on the area that was a sidewalk that has been mostly dug out. We have about a foot and a half of snow on our lawn and a huge mountain at the dead end. While she sat on the sidewalk she began to tip over. It was like slow motion and when her head finally rested on the snow she began to freak out - no control over her body and now lying in the horrifying white stuff.

It's okay to laugh...I know I did. No, I do not enjoy it when Ryanna cries but there was something about her lying there like an immobile pink marshmallow....I couldnt' help it! She has such pleading in her eyes - why Mommy! WHY!

This gives you an idea of how much snow we've had this winter and it hasn't melted since our first big storm the end of November.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kis, lol she looks so funny in that snow suit! She's sooo cute!