10.09.2009

We can have fun when daddy's out! Halloween Dress Up!

What do you do on a night when dad has a football game and it's too chilly to go enjoy the football fun?? Halloween Dress Up! I was able to pick up some costumes last year on clearance after Halloween. Quinten fits snuggly right now so it's a gamble whether one of these will fit 3 weeks from now. If that's the case he'll wear the pumpkin costume that Ryanna wore her first Halloween and sports in the pics below.
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Umm.....Mom what's going on here??

Several friends, you know who you are, wonder why I'm never in the pics. Well, obviously that is because I am the one behind the camera and it just doesn't occur to me to get in the pics. To satisfy andyone curious about my existence I clicked a pick during our dress up fun. I just LOVE these cute faces.
Little Bunny Foo Foo hopping through the forest...
Bestest of Buds.

Hey Sis, what is Mom doing to us?!?!?
Some day her prince will come and during dress up was the perfect time to burst into a ballad. :) Too bad her mom, who doesn't really know the words, taught her this song. Oh man is she sweet and cute!

2 comments:

Linzi said...

He is just so adorable! I want him :) I loved the cow costume and Ryanna is as cute as ever

JOSH AND ANGELA said...

I keep asking myself... Why don't we live closer?! Q is ADORABLE and your singing pumpkin makes my heart smile!