10.09.2009

My kids are the cutest! Every parent shares this sentiment. My case just happens to be true. ;)

I'm making an effort to be in more pics to document my parenting status for the kids when they'reolder. Okay gotta get this out there: YOU WERE RIGHT BRIAN!! The lighting for this picture is awful and I should have moved somewhere else. I just needed that chair for Ryanna to stand on and was too frazzled to move it to a better spot. :)

So these are taken before church which turned out to be an eventful experience. Bri was super sick so I had to venture alone. We got there right on time but the chapel was full and they didn't open the back. I found a friend from YW to share a row with. She has 3 energetic boys and Ryanna really wasn't up for the distraction. The 2 year old boy liked to leave the row and wander down the aisle and then back to his Mom. Well Ryanna thought she needed a turn. She got out of my death grip on her arm and sauntered up the aisle, reached the stairs up to the stand, turned and gave me a look while I am waving her to come back, and starts up the stairs. At this point I had to head up there and then since I was on the stand I figured I better bear my testimony. I never would have tried that with both kids in tow but as Ryanna said, "time for testimony Mom." Thanks Ryanna for getting me up there. :)
Choco chip cookies after nap: yum.
Here are just some update pics. Q has been moved to the big boy carseat because as you can see he was crammed in the infant seat.
Ryanna's "cheese" face
Another picture Mom?
I must be grown up. I wear shoes and everything!
The joy of Heigh Ho Baby! (a game daddy does with them)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Way to be in a picture with your kids!! :-) And yes they sure are adorable! Love the dressup party!