10.15.2009

More Halloween fun

Today was our Halloween party for our library group. I dressed the kids up and they had a great time. I put Quinten on the floor and he just army crawled all over, feeling like one of the big kids. We played ring around the pumpkin, made monster finger puppets, and read some fun Halloween books. I love this picture of them. I'm lucky I got it because I could hardly get them to look up from their shirts. The ghosts on the shirts have flashing lights. I can't believe they still work because I bought these shirts LAST year on Halloween clearance. I'm amazed I got the sizes right - go me!

I also love this picture of Brian and Quinten. Bri has his coaching shirt on and Quinten's onesie is covered in sport's equipment. Visions of days to come. :)

4 comments:

Linda said...

You have the cutest little pumpkins!!!

Jackie said...

what a adorable little family Kristin!!! Miss you!! Wish we could dress our kids up together! ;-)

Jen said...

I can't believe how big Q is getting! He is so sweet and Ryanna looks adorable as always. Can't wait to see you guys next week!

Unknown said...

So cute Soo cute Sooooo cute! Hey I noticed that you will be in Montana soon....you know where you need to be making a pit stop now don't you? that's right....my house. No excuses...I need my silly sassage!!!