7.04.2008

Anyone want to give me $1000 a month to stay home?

I am a teacher, it is the summer time and I should be home most of the day. But not in my case. I have been so busy the last few days that I welcome this weekend, where besides now and four hours on Saturday, I don't work until Monday morning.

Being so busy, its really hard to spend good quality time with my baby. She isn't usually awake before I leave in the morning. She takes her nap for two of the few hours I am home. And then she goes to sleep before I get back from job #2. Makes me think I don't want to do it anymore... the job #2. But I can't leave it. I have quit radio 4 times in my life and each time I crawl back, making it harder and harder to find a job. AND I need to extra cash from job #2. So, thank goodness I can stroll on my own blog and see those lovely pictures anytime.

Happy 4th, I am currently filling in for the morning show. Can't wait for the next hour to go by. I need a break... a real vacation.

1 comment:

Kent said...

It's probably pretty nice having a few jobs that you don't get bored at. That's my main problem, I'm bored most of the time.