7.30.2008

Catch up on July Fun

This summer has been so much fun!!!! In the last month we've taken Ryanna swimming countless times, gone golfing as a family, seen two parades, had our first house guests, and enjoyed being with friends old and new.

At the drive in with Dad. We saw Kung Fu Panda which Ryanna enjoyed but the sleepier she felt the crazier she acted. I think the next time we do that it will be a Mommy Daddy date.
Our awesome friends came and parked next to us. Ryanna spends lots of time with these boys. She and Benson were right at home in the pack-n-play together. It reminds me of the time they took a nap together in that thing - so cute!
Happy 24th of July!!! Here we're at the parade which Ryanna loved. By the way these pictures are in no way in order.
I can feed myself and paint all at the same time. Waa hahahhahahahhaaaa!
First ice cream cone. Yes, I said the first. Go ahead and tell me Ryanna is deprived. I've heard it all before. ;)

These are some of my favorite gals in the ENTIRE world. These girls were my roomies at BYU and I can honestly say we are friends for life. The fact that they drove clear to Vernal just to spend a few hours with me and Ryanna prove their love and devotion to that big green dinosaur....or to me as their friend. I love them!!!
4th of July parade and the first sucker I've just let Ryanna have...again I'm a mean Mommy.
We hiked up and saw some petroglyphs a few miles out of town. Just ignore the grafetti defacing the historical site.
Brian shares his love for all sports with Ryanna and she seems to catch on quick. She certainly doesn't get that from me. Water fun: basically the only thing that makes the summer heat bearable.

No comments: