6.16.2008

Playing with my daddy

Wrestling with dad is a fun pasttime. Dad also makes a great jungle gym as you can see in the video below.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!!


Swinging at the park never gets old you just have to have a fun Dad who will take you!




So since I haven't put any pictures up of our home (I will I promise!!!) I'll give you this video. Ryanna starts out in the living room, walks through the kitchen and into the entry way. The carpet she is crawling toward at the end is the other side of the living room. You'll notice the cupboard doors aren't on yet which is why I haven't put pictures up yet but I worked on them all weekend and hope to finish them today!!! Enjoy and tell me if you think Ryanna is as funny as I do hauling that big bag around. How does she know how to put it on??

6 comments:

"The Adams Family" dadadada said...

Cute!!! I really like the kitchen floor! Good job Bri! Now you need to take pic or do a vertual tour for us!! love you

Unknown said...

Hey guys!

it has been a while. happy Father's day Brian--sorry it is late. WE just got home from Europe (jen and I). Have been out of everything lately. Fun though.

Hope to see you soon.

Stefanie

Kent said...

Yeah, get those pics up! I'm definitely a lot more interested now as a future homeowner than I was a few months ago.

Jen said...

Isn't little Ryanna so cute. Can't wait to see more pics of your house and I am even more excited to hopefully see it in person in a couple of weeks. Love ya!

AMy said...

I love the rockstar glasses!

Josh and Kristen said...

Those were cute pictures. Sorry I have been so busy the last few days. I will make it up to you this next week. I love your floor!