3.15.2008

Tagged for the first time

Rules:
A. Post The Rules
B. Answer the Questions about yourself
C. After posting, tag 5 people by going to their blog and leaving a comment.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago??
I was 14 and a Freshman at good ol' TFHS, high school of champions...or something. It would have been around Volleyball season(if you ever need a good story about small town politics just ask me), as well as in pep band for boys basketball. I played clarinet like an angel. ;) Then add in FCCLA, student government, church stuff, BPA, game nights and family time too. I was a busy gal.

2. 5 Things on my To-Do List Today...
- Finish meth article and archive article
- Laundry
- Keep Ryanna content, once an easy task but lately she has been quite the temper toddler
- Exercise (this is usually on my to do list but usually doesn't get done)
- Take Ryanna for a walk if the weather is nice
- Look online at local homes for sale
- Go to Pirates of Penzance tonight on a real date with my husband - cwazy

3. What snacks I enjoy...
Can't think of anything I don't enjoy.

4. What would I do if I were to suddenly be a Billionaire?
Buy a home in Vernal, build a cabin in Montana, buy a condo in Cincinnatti, buy us Reds season tickets, go on all the church history tours, take all my family and friends on a cruise, but FIRST do all the responsible things like setting up savings, college funds, investing, tithing, that kind of stuff.

5. 3 Bad Habits...
Having just ONE more of anything yummy, ignoring my dishes, procrastinating my articles...to name a few.

6. 5 Places I've lived...
Three Forks, Montana, Provo(dorms, Glenhood, Ghetto night club, Married apartments 1,2,3,4), Vernal

7. 5 Jobs I've had...
Pizza artist at Stageline Pizza, Ace Hardware customer service, Laborer/Fork Lift Operator at Luzenac, slave at the Freedom Company, office assistant/tech writer for BYU OIT

8. 5 Things People Don't Know About Me (some people will probably know these things)
- I cut my hair on Thursday and it is really short and I cannot get it into a ponytail. I'll post a picture later.
- I bite my nails
- I was bit by a dog at age twelve and still have a fear of dogs...so why did I marry a dog lover????
- I love to watch makeover shows and wish someone would nominate me for What Not To Wear
- I do not have a green thumb, I look at a plant and it wilts.

I tag Stephanie, Natalie, Melanie, Heidi, and Aderyn

3 comments:

Confessions of a "Wanna be Chef" said...

Hey your pictures are super cute. It will prpbably take me awhile but I will get some more picture up soon. Ive got tons to up load. Aderyn

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Hey that was fun! I thought I saw you in the back of church today and thought your hair was shorter. I can't wait to get a good look. It looked cute from where I was!:)

Kent said...

I'm extremely jealous that you went to Pirates of Penzance, one of my favorites musicals. Since I generally despise musicals, this is really saying something. I think it's because my dad always played the songs growing up and I know them pretty well.