3.17.2008

Stairs, Hair, Chugging, Elmer Fudd, Ponytail, and House

For some of our veteran visitors you will remember the classic Elmer Fudd laugh that originated in early December for about a week. Well just the other day it resurfaced to our great amusement.

You know that sound you make after taking a big chug of cold soda on a hot afternoon? Kind of like a gasp combined with an "ahhhhhhhhh..." Well Ryanna's already got it down and found it incredibly hilarious, as did I.

#1: note Ryanna tossing her lunch on the floor. On this particular day she would only eat Saltines. #2: I swear she tells me the carrot is "yucky" when I ask her to taste it. #3. A colony of stray cats hang out at our dumpster every day. In the morning I set Ryanna in front of the window to watch the "Diddies" but once it is nice out I just open the door and set her highchair there so she can watch the kitties or neighbor kids playing. She does say something like "Diddie" whenever she sees the kitties. What a smart little girl.

Ryanna is usually denied access to the stairs but a few days ago I thought I should start letting her experiment and learn. Well it didn't take much. She climbed 5 stairs within a few minutes of trying. Now about once a day I'll let her climb all the way to the top with me guarding from behind. She's also really into holding our hands and walking from the kitchen to the living room and back. She's growing up!!!

4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, 1800 sq ft, 2 car garage, 1/3 acre, built 2007
We're making an offer tomarrow $50,000 below the asking price but on good authority that the seller is motivated and wants to work with us...we'll see if it all comes together. The best part about this home is the large windows and the view. If we get into a house sometime this year we'd love to have visitors!!!

Got a haircut. I like it. I'm still figuring out how to actually do it but yeah...I needed a change.

Pebbles hair!!!!!!! I love all the cute clothes and hair dos on little girls, especially MY girl!

She stands against everything now. Her wobbly legs are getting stronger everyday!

Add the chapstick to the list of things to keep out of Ryanna's sight. If she sees it she grabs it as sneakily as possible and then sucks on it. I take it from her and brace myself for Hurricane Ryanna. hehe

6 comments:

Linzi said...

A new house! I'm so jealous...good luck. I am also jealous of your new haircut. It's so cute! As well as your adorable child.

NikkiAWardell said...

Your little Ryanna is SO cute!! Just thought I stop by and give you a little hello. Glad to find your blog listed in the newsletter. I lvoe to visit blogs!!

AMy said...

That looks like such a cute home. Congrats! I love to visit your blog and see all the cute things your up to. I still sometimes have a hard time believing that your a mom. I remember coming to visit you in montana and you and your mom arguing about your shorts being too short. Now you have a daughter and will probably have the same convo when she is older. ;)

Heidi said...

Love the little Elmer Fudd laugh.... that is infectious!!! Your hair is fabulous, Love it!!!!! Crossing my fingers on your house (and mine, for that matter :-)) Good luck!!! Where is it located?

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

She is such a cute girl! The house looks like a cute one-where is it? I love your hair.

Josh and Kristen said...

I love the house. It's cute. Ryanna is such a cutie. I enjoyed having you over to practice and visit the other day. We'll have to do it more often.