6.16.2010

We LOVE Aunt Kayla!!!

I am the luckiest sister in the world. I have 4 hilarious brothers and the smartest, sweetest, funniest, most AMAZINGEST sister ever to grace the planet earth. Not many people are blessed with a little sister at the age of 16. She'll turn 11 next month and I'm honestly amazed at her maturity and wisdom for someone who most would still consider a child. Ryanna and Quinten absolutely adore her and so do Brian and I. We're trying to convince Kayla she should stay ALL summer. Unfortunately I don't think it is Kayla we have to convince.....hehe. We went to the Vernal Temple this morning for a fun photo shoot to remember this wonderful time having her visit.

2 comments:

Josh and Kristen said...

Cute pictures. Looks like we need Aunt Kayla to come to our photo shoots. We can't ever get the boys to sit and look at the camera. I saw the Swagger Wagon video on my cousins blog a while back and it totally cracked me up too.

Linda said...

Glad Kayla could come and play! I can't believe how grown-up she is already! I'm sure your kiddos just LOVE her!!