6.29.2010

Do you know anyone with MS?


My beautiful friend Toby was diagnosed with MS at the age of 21. She and I lived on the same floor of the dorms our Freshman year at BYU. I have so many fun memories with her including her introducing me to avacados/guacamole - my favorite! She was and I'm sure continues to be the life of any party. When I heard she married her boyfriend Jake from Freshman year I was beyong happy for them. I knew they would make an amazing couple and family. She learned a few months after having her first baby that she has MS and over the next few years had three more beautiful children. She recently traveled to Costa Rica for a relatively knew treatment that hasn't been approved in the US yet. Her blog describes her journey and is so inspiring. If you or anyone you know is interested in the story of someone with MS who has found amazing results from a new treatment please visit her blog!

http://www.mamawithms.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Kristin, I am so glad you have kept in contact with her!! Thanks so much for the link, now I can follow her too! :-)