6.10.2010

Flower girl or royal mischief maker??

My cousin Mal got married last Saturday and it was a beautiful day. A year ago she asked if Ryanna would be the flower girl and after giving a full warning that Ryanna's personality type might not be a great match as a flower girl she insisted she didn't care how Ryanna acted and that she would love her to be the flower girl. Well, if you can't tell from the pictures Ryanna was adorable and the picture perfect flower girl.....until it came time to actually do the job. She was scared and didn't like all the people staring at her. I tried to coax her along but in the end it ended in a royal meltdown. I ended up throwing a few handfuls of flowers while Ryanna rolled on the ground screaming. It was classic for sure and provided some entertainment. After the ceremony was over she insisted on picking up every single flower petal I had thrown on her behalf. "They don't go on the ground" according to Ryanna. Thankfully my cousin was so sweet about it and said it was perfect and adorable and she got a kick out of the whole scene. I just love her! She even had a whole bag of presents for Ryanna that Ryanna loved. So if you have a wedding coming up I suggest you make sure your flower girl is at least 5 or you just might end up being the flower girl!!
We are having a great time with my family!! Look at that rowdy bunch. :)

3 comments:

Josh and Kristen said...

Ryanna looks beautiful and I am sure that YOU made the best flower girl ever!! LOL.

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

She looks so cute!! Love that you had to be the flower girl, been there done that a few years ago. The idea is fun. Glad you are enjoying the family.

Kent said...

It's great to see Rancher Don again. He looks exactly the same as the day I met him, 6 years ago.