4.25.2011

Melinda Smith Shoot

This makes 3 years I've been blessed to have the amazing Melinda Smith do a photo shoot with my kiddos. I always love her work and wish I could pay her more(cause she hardly charges anything for these mini sessions!). She is worth every penny of her normal charge but I always wait for her spring mini sessions to come around cause we are admittedly poor. The time slot is only 20 minutes or so but she always captures priceless photos that we love. Thank you Mindy!! There are more but these are all I could load up to blogger for now. Which are your faves?? I need to decide which prints to get for our living room wall. Hmmmmm.....




5 comments:

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Those turned out so dang cute! Love them!! I'll invite myself over to see them all and help you decided which ones.;) Definately the one of them together playing trains. So perfect. Love ya!

Mindy said...

I love photographing your kids, and am grateful that it gets to be a yearly thing. :) I'd say yes, have Sha come over and help you. She has a knack for displaying the prints! (Which reminds me... I've GOT to get over to her house to take photos of her displays...)

jenn + michael said...

Too cute!

Kayla Scoffield said...

I like the first one of Quinten, adn the third one of Ryanna! we really miss you guys!!!

Allison said...

Oh man... I don't know how you will pick! They are all beautiful. I love the one of Ryanna in front of the fence. You should do a color grouping and a black and white grouping in different rooms. Solved. :)