3.20.2011

Treasures from my phone

I've been using our video camera more lately but the videos are not successfully loading up on here so I've given up. In reality I use my phone to take pictures and videos more often so I finally decided to give up on the video camera stuff and post what I have from my phone for a little update.

This isn't much for a before and after sequence but yesterday Brian gave Quinten a hair cut, just buzzed it. It was looking rather shaggy and hanging over his ears. I liked it long on the top but we didn't really know how to do a decent haircut without just buzzing it. The picture below is after it was cut though not a great example. I'll try to get a better one. He's such a cute little guy.
Frustrated that he can't make it pedal like his
sister. Just needs to grow a little more.
The picture above and below are from adventures we've had with our friends the Rose family. Above the moms and kids went to the dinosaur museum and had a blast. I wish I had got a better picture - the kids had so much fun and Ryanna wondered if the dinosaurs were just pretending and if they were going to suddenly jump out and eat us. ha! Below the Roses invited us over for dinner at their house and Malachi and Ryanna had a little LadyNTramp style dining. Malachi isn't quite 3 and thinks Ryanna is the coolest. She enjoys playing with him too but it is so ironic because when we are at home it is Q who is obsessed with Malachi or as he says "Chi" - like Eye with a K in front. Garret, the Papa Rose, is a teacher like Brian and helped him coach the 7th grade girls basketball so they are man friends and don't grumble when we want to get all together. haahhaha.
The first weekend in March we were able to stay the night up at Red Canyon Lodge on Flaming Gorge. Our wonderful friends the Baumgartens and Kristen's parents bought us a night stay and gave it to us for Christmas. We had a great time and are so grateful to have been blessed with such thoughtful friends. We brought the kids snow gear and they played in the snow for hours. Ryanna was especially excited about playing in the snow. We drove to Manila on a little side adventure to see if it was worth seeing.......uh yeah. We had breakfast the next morning at a restaurant that is right on the way to the Flaming Gorge dam and it was SO YUMMY! If you ever travel through there and haven't stopped there you really should. Even the kids loved it and they can be super picky. YUM.
These last two pics I took while we were in Pocatello with my family in February. As you can tell no one was interested in getting their picture taken. My sporty little brother Nathan was competing in the Simplot games at Idaho State University. Quinten wasn't feeling great and that was the weekend we ended up with the flu but it was still worth it to spend even a little time with the fam. I just love that rowdy bunch!!
This final treasure was a present that Quinten gave
me on Valentine's Day. I know it is revolting, eggs and water,
but at the same time I thought it was very sweet. :)

No comments: