3.20.2011

Cracks Me Up

Last weekend our next door neighbors moved to Denver and it just hasn't been the same without hearing them walking up and down the stairs. I'm sure they miss hearing screaming kids next door too. Well before they left we had a little get together- out for ice cream and then they brought their Wii over to play games at our house. Shayla and I used to get together and play once in a while so we thought we'd have one last hurrah. My waistline won't miss the Brinkerhoffs(Shayla is famous for baking amazing gourmet cakes to share) but the rest of us sure do! Anyway, in the videos they are all playing Mario Cart and Ryanna is Baby Peach which is why she talks the way she does in it. Quinten and Ryanna totally crack me up in these videos. In fact, today at church Quinten was trying to do a similar tackle move on Brian and I and thought he was being hilarious. Are we ready for him to be 2 in a few weeks????? We call him our Cookie Monster because he asks for cookies now for every meal since Brian overloaded him with cookies at his office this weekend. So "Cookie PEEEEEAAAASSS"!!!!! is his new favorite saying.

3 comments:

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Love it all! Silly kids. Next time you cut Quinten's hair can I do it. I want to practice. I am being serious.;)

Allison said...

I love those videos! I am just like Ryanna playing those games. "I'm trying to stay on the road but I can't." :) I'm glad you guys got a little winter wonderland getaway at Flaming Gorge. Fun! Looks like you have MORE friends in Denver and even more reason to come and visit! I promise I will be calling you in the next couple days. xooxxoxox

Shayla said...

We miss you guys too!! Denver neighbors=lameness. Totally not friendly. Although that might change if they found out about my cake-baking habit. Anyway, it would feel like I was cheating on you. I'm just not ready to move on yet. My cake-baking is mourning the relationship right now.

I loved that clip of Quinton. I was so into the race I don't think I even noticed him doing that. Funny kids. I hope you guys get an awesome new neighbor, even if they can't be as cool as me.

We are planning on coming back the second weekend in April. We would be there that Friday night. Are you guys going to be around?