3.14.2011

The great snow melt!

This park had an overhaul and now has these new swings
among other new fantastical playground equipment. Can you
see her joy??
While his sister likes mom to be within arms distance while she
plays, Quinten enjoyed his independence and would
usually run off when I came around.
It's been months since I could get him to smile for a camera.
His joy was just too much to contain though being at the park.
Ryanna is complimented on her killer boots all the time and this
park visit was no exception.
I'm learning that outside play is key in the soul of a little boy.
Ryanna learned about trees and nature in her church class
and informed us she just had to climb a tree. I told her I'd
help her find one at the park and this was the only one low
enough for me to boost her into.
She told me she was going to climb to the very top and
she meant it!!
Add caption
And this little gem was when I came home from the gym the
other day. When I left they were all asleep in their own
beds and by the time I came home they were all piled in
Ryanna's bed. So cute!