4.25.2009

Quinten Photo Shoot: Thank you Mindi and Sha!!!

Two unbelievably talented friends here in Vernal wanted to do a little photo shoot with Quinten and I gratefully agreed. Quinten was 10 days old and I LOVE everything they did. My only regret is that I didn't have Brian stop by for a few mintues to get some Father/Son/Children shots. So please let me know which are your favorites. I need to pick out one of Quinten alone for our living room wall - that's the big decision right now. I'll also get a print of Ryanna with Quinten for the living room. Enjoy!!



































8 comments:

TOVAR said...

Those pictures are amazing. I need to get some better shots of our kiddos. I am impressed with how happy they are during the photo shoot.

AMy said...

what cute kiddos you two make. i love how chunky ryanna's cheeks are! and i love the pictures where she is holding little quiten. adorable

Jackie said...

SOOO adorable!!! I think the pic with Quinten laying on top of the animal is adorable!!! And I love to see older siblings holding their new babies!!!

David and Vicki Wardell Family said...

Kristin, second from the top is my favorite of Quinten. They are all good, but that one is so precious. I also LOVE the second one of Your big girl, almost giving a kiss to here little brother. What a special gift. Great friends and great pics. Love ya Vicki

Jen said...

I like the first sporty photo. I love the artistic shots. You are lucky to have such nice friends!

Linzi said...

Looking at these photos almost makes me want another baby....almost :) I can't pick a favorite because I loved them all! Good luck choosing! (your kids are too cute!)

NikkiAWardell said...

I love the photo of Quinten all curled up next to the bear!! Precious!! Catch all those cute little faces, expressions, and feet and hand movements newborns make...soon you will have had your last and when he outgrows those precious little faces you will have darling photos to remind you!!:)

Linda said...

These pictures are amazing! My favorite one is the 3rd one down with Quinten laying his head on your shoulder! But all are very cute!