2.11.2011

Tricky kid!!!!!!!!!!!!

The kids both love variations of spaghetti. Ryanna generally likes them without sauce and sprinkled with cheese. Quinten likes it with any kind of sauce but doesn't mind the naked variation that Ryanna prefers. When I'm feeling lazy I skip the sauce like tonight. Of course I added some nutrition by steaming some broculli and cauliflour with a little melted cheese on top. We like cheese in this house. Anyway, they will eat the veggies but aren't always crazy about it. When they ask for more noodles which they always do I say they can have a few more once the veggies are gone. I guess Quinten figured I wouldn't be too hard to trick. He asked for more noodles, or in his words "PEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSS" while pointing at his plate. I pointed out his broculli and said he needed to finish it. I came back a few minutes later and that plate was licked clean!! As I was giving him a few more noodles I noticed his plate looked a little lopsided. Yup, his plate was resting on a pile of brocculi. The little tricky stinker.....