2.09.2011

February Already??

Oh brother this weather is killing me. I'm still doing well with the Fit Challenge but my enthusiasm varies from week to week. The last I posted I was super excited about exercise and I still feel that but feel completely sabatoged by my poor children and the weather(running outside became too miserable for me last week and I was seriously bummed, should be able to get back on that soon). Both kids have been sick and just generally under the weather. Ryanna is back to herself but poor Quinten has had chronic ear infections and will be getting tubes in tomorrow. I know this is the right thing to do. We've done all the antibiotics, tried natural remedies, and homeopathic options and the kid is still miserable. I'm eager for he and I to be getting more sleep, hopefully.


Well those two kids are becoming best buddies at home. They play and run and laugh until someone is crying at which point they generally just get up and get going again. It's sweet and gives me a little room to get things done, in theory. Brian has been busy as usual with work, coaching girl's b-ball, and with radio but we've enjoyed the time we have had with him.
While she was sick :(




This video makes me smile one of those gooey mommy smiles. Just wants to be like his Dad in every way. :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

What a cute video of Quinten wearing his dad's shoes! Hope he is doing better now that the tubes are in. Love ya!b