8.14.2009

Ryanna didn't try rice cereal till she was almost 6 months old I think but I'm a little easier going this time around. Quinten has been watching everything we eat for about a month now so I thought I'd experiment and see how he liked it. Of course he chowed it right down so I think he'll get a few bites in the evening to help fill the void at night.

If you enlarge this pic of Ryanna you can see that her mouth and chin are shiny and sparkly. She snuck up to the bathroom while I was starting some laundry and got into my makeup. The picture doesn't really do it justice. She felt SOO beautiful. Already a girly girl. :)This is Brian's busiest week of the entire year. 2 a day practice while still running the can-do-crew and daily radio responsibilities (plus family somewhere in the mix). Anyway, he caught a nap a few minutes one afternoon while Quinten was sleeping next to me on the couch. Hopefully this can count as daddy son bonding time.

Rolling!!

1 comment:

Didi & Jason said...

Yay...he is rolling. I just wanna pinch is legs. So chubby and cute!