12.06.2008

A few pics

One Moment: Mr. Cool Guy with a head full of hair...
The Next: Confused bald man with a freezing head
Cheesing for the camara and "playing football" - Brian has taught her all kinds of cheers and phrases related to football......is this really MY child??Pretty girl wouldn't take her dress off until I forced her to change this afternoon. She just needed it on this morning for a few minutes to take some pics but ended up wearing it all day. So I guess her love of football hasn't taken her away from being a girly girl at the same time.

Static stopped you?

8 comments:

Cassia said...

So was the bald part on purpose? I remember my sister once did that on accident to my brother. She was cutting his hair using clippers and forgot to put on the 1" or 1.5" guard--he ended up with a line of bald right up in front. Needless to say, that changed the outcome of the haircut quite a bit. :D

Brian said...

Kristin drugged me... cold, so cold!

Kristin said...

Anyone who has been around Brian the past 5 years knows that this happens every few months. He does this to himself!

Kent said...

Been a while since I've seen Baldwin with hair. He needs to keep it shaved so his look will be like Jonathan Tavernari, since his game is just like it already.

Brian said...

Jonathan Tavernari... of the BYU cougars... Go Cincy!

I wish I was 6-6 like him!

Jen said...

KRISTIN! I need your address! Email me! Love ya!

Jackie said...

Kristin!! Ryanna is so cute!!! She is starting to look more like you...she just keeps getting cuter every time I see. I wish you guys lived in Oregon. Any chance you want to move? Love you guys!

Didi & Jason said...

Hey girl. Your lil girl is soooo cute. Congrats on the boy! Yay, that's awesome. Miss you