8.26.2008

Photo shoot at the temple.


This morning we had a little photo shoot at the Vernal temple. These are some of my favorite pictures.



You see the big bruise in the middle of her forehead? Well she was feeling adventurous at her cousin's house and had several big BONKS. Pictures from that trip are below.



Here we are at the Denver zoo. Ryanna's counsins Lydia (in the red dress) and Cynthia(standing) had fun showing us around. We went to visit Brian's brother Carl(also pictured below) and his family for the weekend.
Ryanna thought she was in heaven at their house with all the new toys and things to do. She threw a fit every time she had to leave the toys to sleep or eat.
Here is the big girl with her daddy on the plane. She rode on a bus, train, and plane all on this day! She slept the whole plane ride home while Brian and I were on the verge of using the barf bags. We were practically on a crop duster and there was terrible turbulance.
Lately people have said Ryanna looks like me. It's nice to hear since the first thing we usually here is how much she looks like Brian.
CRACKERRRRRRRRRR!!!! This is where the crackers are kept and Ryanna knows it. I chose this cupboard because she cannot open it but she will stand there for as long as it takes. She has learned that if she says please or "peas" she has a better chance of getting some.
Football season is here. Brian is standing and has the black strap across his white shirt. That is the camara case. Since he is the newest coach he had the honor of recording this scrimage game.
Ra Ra Ree Ra Ra RAA!! Here is Daddy's little cheerleader.
Note her sparkly sunday shoes. She would not let me take them off even though she didn't want to wear any clothes.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! She is so gorgeous and beautiful! ! ! ! ! ! ! I absolutely love it! ! ! ! ! All those pictures! :)

Natalie said...

Isn't the temple the perfect place for a photo shoot? She's a cutie for sure... I love her blond hair!

I don't know if you got my email, but I have that necklace still.

Cassia said...

What a great place for a photo shoot! (And I love the flowers!)

Kent said...

That's a pretty cool temple. Not your standard cookie cutter temple like most of the new ones.