12.10.2007


When you live in Utah's "Dino Land" it makes sense that the centerpiece of the town would be a 40 foot statue of a T-Rex dressed in the latest holiday decor. Naturally, for Thanksgiving he would be eating a gargantuous drumstick of a prehistoric jumbo bird....Currently, T-Rex is wearing a santa hat and his little stick arms are balancing stacks of presents. Odd place....

Okay I love this picture for at least 2 reasons: 1. Ryanna is wearing a crazy cute "I Love Santa Clause" outfit with snowflake PJ pants....ahhhhhh, 2. Ryanna looks like a free style rapper. She should be right next to Eminem "I got my yummy in my tummy yo"


Tights make any little girl even cuter!!!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That dinosaur is hilarious. They really "dress" it up for holidays? SO funny.

And I agree... I love tights on baby legs :)