12.15.2007

Army Girl (and ps we changed the comments so anyone can leave one)


Last Tuesday Ryanna was being "observed" by a high school psychology class taught by my neighbor. She was playing on the floor with another baby girl who was about 2 months younger than her. The other baby had a special way of army crawling or "commando" crawling across the classroom. After watching her for a few minutes Ryanna decided she could do it to! When I picked her up all the kids were so excited about it but I didn't really believe them....but lo and behold she has been doing it every day now.
Anyway, I started recording this video because she was making a clicking noise with her tongue. During the process she noticed that Mommy was eating a candy cane and she wanted some. So there is some clicking sounds as well as some of her starting her commando crawling - although this is not the best demonstration of what she can do.


Obviously in the first video she started in the middle of the living room. Well this one shows her making the final foot or two to Mom by the couch....and what she was really coming to get.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryanna is SO cute! The cutest baby ever!

JOSH AND ANGELA said...

I am glad we can leave comments... she has so much personality! I bet it is hard to get things done with her around. I would just want to play and play. How fun!!