10.10.2010

She does exists!

I've had a few remarks that I'm never in any pictures and that is for one obvious reason - I'm the one taking the pictures. I was thinking how cute Bri's pictures with the kids are from yesterday and decided I better make a pic with Mommy happen!

Shelly really wasn't invited to be in this picture but
found a seat right in the middle of us.
Today was Q's first day in nursery and he did great.
These two kids hold my heart!
Thought I'd throw this in as an accurate representation of
how our everyday life is like. :)

3 comments:

Josh and Kristen said...

You are beautimous! You have such a beautiful smile and I am so glad that you posted a picture of yourself today! I love you and once again hope that you know how grateful I am to have you as my friend!

Christi said...

The "everyday life is like" picture is my favorite. Cute family and I love reading about you guys!!

Laura Saint-Jean said...

You are such a hot mamma!!!