10.06.2010

Flower Girl from ... well you decide ;)

Time for my big debut....alright, I can do this.


No one told me there were pictures involved!
Deep breath...almost time.
Yeah nevermind. I don't want to do this.
I said NEVERMIND! This isn't as cool as I thought it would be.
What are you doing mom? PICK THEM UP!
Get me out of here. NOW!

Role on the ground round 2. Now do you believe me!?!?

What in the world just happened....



Wow......are girls always going to be this complicated?
-That's gotta be what Tallyn(ringbearer) was thinking!!


4 comments:

Linda said...

Oh that is hilarious!! I'm sure you didn't think it was very funny at the time, but the pictures really are priceless. Love the commentary!!

Allison said...

Oh Ryanna! I love it. Being a girl will ALWAYS be complicated.

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

I am laughing my head off! Love that someone captured the moment. You were a lovely flower girl Kristin.;)

Emily Baldwin said...

I love your captions! ;)