10.28.2009

Library Costume Parade

I did not want to buy Ryanna a costume and some of my backups weren't fully schemed out today so I put together a quick little witch costume. The very last picture she is wearing the actual witch hat but it was SOOO windy I didn't bother bringing it to the library parade. It worked out fine though because her friend Benson was Harry Potter so we just tagged her as Hermoine, his little sidekick!

Emily the butterfly, Ryanna the witch Hermoine, and Benson as Harry Potter
They were SO stinking cute. Benson was my favorite. He always had his wand ready. hehe.
Quinten enjoyed observing all the crazy kids but wasn't sure what all the commotion was about.
Kenna was a darling fairy as you can see.
We had an impromptu story time after the parade which the older girls enjoyed. While not interested in the story, Quinten enjoyed pulling on Kate's tutu while she worked to get away.

No comments: