7.26.2009

Busy July Part II

Again this will be in reverse order. Alright the picture below is really cute if you ask me. I took this just before church today - everyone looks happy and cute dressed in Sunday best....that is not how we looked after church. Alright we've been out of town a lot and just got back from another trip yesterday - I hope that is why Ryanna was a demon today and not that she is just a hopeless cause. So Brian dropped Ryanna off at nursery it took some coaxing and about 20 minutes but he was able to get out of there without too much of a meltdown. Mind you this is the child that for the first 6 months of nursery would run in without looking back and would cry when we picked her up. While I was in Sunday School the nursery leader brought Ryanna to me because she was screaming like a banchee and they couldn't get her to calm down or stop. So I took her back in and helped her be nice and appropriate the rest of nursery. Time for sacrament comes around and things are feeling pretty good at first. Ryanna sits and looks at the Friend. We make it through the sacrament without a hitch. Then Ryanna poops and it was all downhill from there. I take her out and change her. While we're gone Quinten decides he is starving to death so as I'm bringing Ryanna back Brian meets me at the door and we trade children. I take Quinten to the mother's room to feed him. While doing so he poops and it explodes out of the diaper and gets all over my white shirt. While we are gone Ryanna has some sort of melt down and Brian takes her outside to calm her down but she proceeds to scream and roll in the grass for a good 10 minutes. We meet at the door back into sacrament meeting and head in to see if we can finish it out. Do I really need to go on?? I'll welcome any suggestions on how to help Ryanna in sacrament meeting. It was a rough day but the picture taken before church reminds me why we do it.
July 24th 9:00am Attend Ogden City parade with the Baldwin clan. Ryanna loved the parade and especially loved seeing her cousins. She was the only one not dressed up as a pioneer, their dresses were so cute and fun!
Here's all the cousins that were at the parade: Luke, Elizabeth, Lydia, Ryanna, Kiera, and Cynthia. (Quinten and Devin were there too but not up for pictures ;) Later that day we went to a park and had the annual Baldwin reunion - it was a lot of fun!
Ryanna crowning Quinten as the "Princey"
Our little diva
Swimming at Kenna's house - so fun!
Double trouble...
Quinten also loves being outside.

3 comments:

Josh and Kristen said...

Cute pics! This summer has been really busy for you guys! See you in a few hours!

Didi & Jason said...

Oh boy. So that is what I have to look forward to someday! :) I don't have any tips but I can say that your kids are so stinkin cute!

Jackie said...

You guys have for sure been having a busy summer but it looks like you have been having a great time!! I am so glad that I was able to see you and catch up. Your kids are adorable, and even though some days are rough, they are well worth it!! Love you and miss you!