3.15.2009

White Princess Wedding

Our nephew Josh was married this weekend to a sweet and beautiful girl named Laura. Unfortunately we didn't get any pictures of them which I am bummed about but we took some fun ones of Ryanna of course and the family. They were married in the Bountiful temple and then the dinner/reception was on Temple Square at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It was all gorgeous. The reason I called the post the white princess wedding is because Ryanna was entranced by Laura in her wedding dress. She kept pointing and calling her the white princess. She really wanted to touch her dress but when she got close she would run back to us, shy or star struck we aren't sure. :)



One handsome Dad + One adorable daughter + Sunday best dress = cute daddy daughter moments caught on film


Ryanna was so busy exploring, running, and just having a blast we couldn't get her to hold still for picture posing with Mom and Dad. 


There were some fake birds in the planters at the temple. I guess they are there to entertain little girls like Ryanna because I can't imagine any other purpose. :)

Ryanna has lots of girl cousins close to her age. From left to right: Aunt Kelly holding Elizabeth (2yr 3mo), Me holding Ryanna (2yr 1mo), Aunt Emily holding Cynthia (2yr 7mo), Kira (4yr), Lydia (4yr), Aunt Emaline holding Emma (2yr 8mo).

From last week: The neighbors on the other side of this fence have a black lab that Ryanna LOVES. We cannot leave the house without peeking through the fence to see if he is home so she can yell "PUPPY COME HERE!" We think he likes her cause he never barks when she is out there but he barks at most people when they walk by. She is definitely a dog person - any size, any kind. She gets it from Daddy. 

Such a big girl. She loves dancing. It is now on the list of things she demands others do with her along with running. She is also becoming a good helper. She gets her own shoes on and usually helps Mom and Dad find theirs. She will also put shoes away most of the time we ask her. What a sweet girl. 

6 comments:

Jackie said...

SO Cute!! Ryanna is so big, I can't believe it! It looks like you and Jen had a good time with the kiddos too...I wish I could have been to add to the crazyness with my kids, maybe next time. Love you

Josh and Kristen said...

I love the pictures you got at the temple. Ryanna is so cute getting out the shoes and dancing. I keep meaning to ask if you still want to do a get-together for the kids' birthdays. I know it is like a mont late. Sorry. It's just been crazy for me. But, now I know it's going to be crazy for you. Just let me know.

Jami said...

I took your advice and checked out your blog, your daughter is so cute! Thank you for your support on my blog, and of course, please keep in touch!
Jami
www.thoughtsofanldsaddict.blogspot.com

Leona said...

Hi there, it was good to meet you too, sorry I have not been on my blog for a long time...got sidetracked with facebook!!!Anyway, just wanted to wish you luck with the baby, hope all goes well.
Leona.

JOSH AND ANGELA said...

I love that Ryanna loves dogs!! Liam has the same love of our canine friend that he, too, caught from his daddy.

Didi & Jason said...

So cute! She is a doll! I think your belly is lovely!