2.07.2008

Update: My Church Ball Team is 5 and OH!

Tonight was too close for comfort. We were missing one of our starters and it showed. We weren't shooting very well at all. To continue my Oh-fur streak, I missed my two outside shots (3 pointers) in the first half. I was able to manage a few 3 point plays and I got to the free throw line twice in the first half.

The second half can be divided into two halves. The first half of the second half was aweful. At one point the other team nearly took the lead and with 8 mintes left they were on the line losing by one with two free throws. Luckily they missed both and two minutes later we decided that it was way too close of a game. We started running on them and that opened up some lanes and open 3-point shots. I nailed 3 3's in a row to end my oh-fur 7 streak and Brandon Johnson continued to outrun their defense. We actually won the game by more than 12 points.

Two more games left, with a week off next week for Kent's Birthday... er... Valentines day.

1 comment:

Kent said...

Congrats, dude. I've been away for a while, went to Bethlehem (NH) for a couple days of boarding, then back to Boston for 3 days of coughing. Finally catching up on my blogs now.