2.13.2008

Brace Yourself...RYANNA'S FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

7:30 AM - Mom and Dad give me a gobble and go hippo! This bad boy can pick up stuff that I run over and the seat can stand up for me to walk behind-awesome! I was a little worried when Mom burst into my room singing...but when it was followed by getting this sweet ride I decided to let it slide.

10:30AM - Neighborhood babies came over to celebrate with me. Mom had prepared a nice spread.


Phase 1: Naturally I am afraid of the pink mound Mom has placed on my tray - I've never seen such a dish and can't help but feel suspicious.

Phase 2: I gave it a try and WHOA!!!! Where has Mom been hiding this stuff!!!

Phase 3: More More More

So now that we all had a sufficient sugar high it was time for pictures. These are my friends!

12:00PM - So once the first party was over Mom said it was time for another one with Dad! So another crowd sang to me and proceeded to stuff their faces with my pink mounds! What is going on?

After a birthday nap I was more than happy to thank my Daddy for all the birthday fun so far.

4:30PM - WHAT! It's not over yet? More celebrating eh...I can handle days like these.

There was a knock on the door and Mr. UPS had delivered a package - FOR ME! FULL OF CLOTHES! But wait there was more. Daddy went and got the mail and there was A CARD! FOR ME! FULL OF MONEY!

Neighbor lady Mary showed up and suddenly there was more Singing! And now a larger mound of pink only this time it is on FIRE! I got a piece of it and it was even better than this morning! Finger lickin' good.

Mary brought me a really cool bag full of wood. That's right I said wood folks. I didn't quite get it but hey it's the thought right! Mom seemed to really enjoy stacking the wood so they'll be good to have around. What a great first birthday!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ryanna, your's so cute!! Thanks Kristin for the comments you have left, I am excited to go to SUU. It's just so far away.... AH!

TOVAR said...

Thanks for the birthday story. It made me smile. Especially the introduction to the whole concept of birthday cake. Way to go on making her day special.

Heidi said...

Kristin-- this post was FANTASTIC!!!! I loved it. Anyway, I agree with the Twilight saga, kind of disappointed in the casting of Edward. However on a happier side, the 4th book is being released the end of this year and she has a new Adult book to start another series coming out in I think May. Oh so much to look forward to. My only problem is finding something equally as fascinating to read while I wait for more Bella and Edward..... Guess I'll just read everyone's blog :-).......