4.08.2012

Easter 2012

I guess I've officially gone picture crazy. Aside from just being in the mood it has been nice to have use of Brian's work camera for a couple days. It goes back tomorrow though so you'll have a break. :)

Saturday morning this is how I found Quinten after I asked him to get ready to go. We were off to see the "Easter Bunny" and try out an egg hunt at the Dinosaur museum.

 Ryanna got her hands on the camera and captured my first pregnancy shots. The one below you can see my growing belly. I'll be 5 months along on April 12th.
After our adventures out and about we came home to dye some eggs which both kids loved.



 Once dry they even decorated them with the stickers.
 Q was into that for about 2 seconds.
Ryanna on the other hand spent over an hour carefully decorating each egg.


 Sunday morning on our way to church.
 After church they got to put their bubbles from their baskets to use.

No comments: