8.12.2010

Enough has been said in words but a picture is worth a thousand of those

The average person may ask what the difference is between many of these pics but a Grandma would know and that's who these are for. :) Love you Momma!

For the millionth time QB is my initials not my destiny!
Peekaboo!
I'll never tell you, not for a hundred binkys!
Mom calls me a charmer. Love that lady!
Look what I can do.
Where does my inspiration come from you ask?
It just comes.
Blue Mountain only took about 2 hours to build. Call it a gift!


Beta Carotine? Yes please!
This is from daddy's garden???

3 comments:

David and Vicki Wardell Family said...

I love how you have one Scofield and one Baldwin in your children...QB reminds me of your brothers when he they were little...Tell Brian nice job on the carrots! Sooo cool!!!

Emily Baldwin said...

So cute! I love the "quotes" from the kids. :)

Jackie said...

So cute guys! It really looks like you guys are having a ton of fun as a family! miss you!