3.07.2010

This little boy

Loves loves loves his sister. He finds anything she does hilarious and/or acceptable even if it's a foot to the face. Ryanna says she doesn't need any more brothers or sisters cause she has Quinten. So far they are two peas in a pod.
Isn't much of a cuddler. In fact it is a rare occasion that Brian or I can sit relaxing with Quinten just chlling out on our lap. He loves to explore every inch of the house he can get to. For this reason we own 3 gates and use all three at all times. His adventures are always accompanied by a smile. He might be a little guy but I can say he is a very positive person. He sees the fun and good in everything(except sleep).
Likes to be around people and warms up to others quickly. This is one way he and Ryanna are quite different. She is more reserved around strangers and doesn't always enjoy crowded social situations. (Shout out to Jen who just had a darling baby boy and Allison who is pregnant with twin baby girls - both of whom look fabulous!!!! Thanks so much for coming to Ryanna's party girls :)
Gets the gold medal in how many times a baby can wake up in a single night. He has been improving greatly but a recent cold has brought us back to darker days. ;)
Enjoys family time. When my mom came to help when I had surgery Quinten's world was turned upside down. He was put on a bottle and his mommy was largly replaced by grandma for a few days. It didn't really phase him and I credit this in large measure to his growing bond with Grandma and other extended family. Here is a rare visit with Uncle Jim. Good times.
Is a little ladies man. haha. I only say that because most of his baby aged playmates are girls. He doesn't seem to mind a bit!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Guess what? I have nominated you for a blog award! You definitely are an inspiring person in my life so I thought you should have it! Go to my blog for more details.

If you don't want to play along, I understand, but still know that I love you and are grateful for all you've done for me!!

Baker Family said...

Hi! oh geez, this video was cute but i wish i didnt talk so much in it! haha.. oh and im so glad you got her little pageant wave on video! i dont know if i've ever caught it!

vnxvccve said...

Hey friend! I was just taking a gander at the blog and it's so great! I love the pic of the kids in the bathtub how classic! You look great in the photo as well, and so youthful! I can't get over the fact that your kids are getting so big... Wow Q almost 1 and Ryanna nearly in school! Where has time gone? I hope dinoland is treating you well! ~ Love Tannis