9.01.2009

Little of this and that

My bright eyed boy is one of the happiest babies I've ever met....during the day that is. At night he tends to transform into Mr. Hyde.

Heigh Ho Baby and Trit Trots are two of our Ryanna's favorite songs for Daddy to sing. Quinten is big enough to join in now so it's twice the fun.
Quinten's preferred sleep position. He often wakes up with red lines on his forehead from his fingers. The first week he slept like this drove me nuts because I was sure he couldn't breathe but now he rolls around good enough I just have to trust he's okay.
Quinten is happiest when Ryanna is nearby whether smothering him, shoving a toy in his face, bouncing him in the "bouncy hopper", etc. She can do just about anything to him and he is just happy to be involved. He drew the line though when she bit his finger - that was not cool. It didn't leave a mark or anything. I heard Quinten suddenly scream and then Ryanna cry out "MOM I bited him!!" She was very distressed.

Sleep - something our home is deprived of these days.
I'm a little lion! RAARRRRR!
The much talked about "Bouny Hopper"



Quinten is learning to sit up. He does pretty good at times and then out of nowhere he will nosedive or throw himself back. The action shot with the giraffe shows just how intense this guy can be. :)

2 comments:

Linda said...

Cute pictures!! I love the one of Ryanna sleeping on Brian's chest. But one of these days you are going to have to get pictures with YOU and the kids in them!! :-) Or are you taking them and just not posting them? :-)

Linzi said...

You have adorable kids. And I'm with Linda....where's the pictures of you?! I miss your face.