2.07.2009

Almost 2

*Warning* These videos are all pretty long. This blog is like our family scrapbook so I had to document Ryanna's latest interests.

Ryanna pretty much recognizes all the ABCs and has several puzzles and books that she like to play with that are all about the alphabet. Of course she doesn't have a very long attention span so we didn't make it all the way to Z but you get the idea that she knows most her letters.

Okay this one is a bit embarrasing for me but very cute of Ryanna. She loves princess anything and asks for us to sing her the "Cinderella Song" and "Sleeping Beauty Song" to go to sleep. The other day I got distracted and paused and she picked up where I left off with the words. So now she likes to say the words and have me sing them back to her. Please excuse my painful singing but enjoy the little princess coaching me.

Nothing like playing pretend with your stuffed animals. These baskets are now officially the boats.

For a long time now Ryanna will spend time in her room reading books to herself. She traces her finger along the words and then jabbers like she is reading the story. The older she gets the more real words are involved in the story. In fact you'll hear her talk about Poppy going to bed and she says Goodnight.

6 comments:

Baker Family said...

oh my goodness she is so sweet! what an awesome job singing...both of you =) a perfect moment to catch on camera!

TOVAR said...

No need to warn people about the length. I am sure that many love to see those videos. If they don't, they are missing out. Can you believe how fast they grow? It will feel strange looking at the new baby and trying to remember that everyone including your Almost 2 year old, comes out that small.

Jackie said...

I seriously can't believe how big and smart she is!! And the singing was beautiful! We might be in Utah the end of March so we will have to plan something. We'll let you know. Love ya

Didi & Jason said...

Holy Adorable! I loved the singing one. It brought tears to my eyes. She is so cute Kristin. What a sweetheart! You have a beautiful voice as well. Miss you!!

Josh and Kristen said...

Those are such cute videos. I love that she coaches you on what to sing next. What a sweetie. I can't wait until our whole moving porcess is done so we can spend more time together.

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

I can't believe how big she getting and talking so good. It is so fun to hear her and Kenna have little conversations. What a smarty