2.05.2008

Need a Ryanna Fix?

Playing catch with Mom is fun. Especially when the baby has better aim than the adult.

Grandma Scoffield had heard so much about Ryanna saying "hi!" to everyone and everything that I had to get a video to show her. Ryanna loves to say hi to strangers.

Ryanna's favorite books now are the First Word type books. She learns so fast!




So this is the gym at Brian's office. The basketball court alone is great but check out all the exercise equipment and huge flat screen TV! That's why I go there and work out while Ryanna naps. Not to mention Ryanna loves to crawl around on the smooth floor.

Ryanna is not a fan of the gate/fence. The kitchen floor gets dirty so fast so I have to keep her out, much to Ryanna's dismay.

Kids are starting early these days! Already texting her friends ;)

2 comments:

JOSH AND ANGELA said...

Look at her read... she is such a cutie! I am glad that you are teaching her to love reading at such a young age. That will help her so much as she gets older. She seems like such a smartie pants!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brian and Kristen,

so I started checking out your blog and now I think I am hooked. I love the concept of being able to find out about you just with the click of a button. sooo darn cool.

Cute pictures. Great to see Ryanna..

Stefanie