11.30.2007

It's beginning to look like Christmas!



If you are thinking "what a sad wittle twee" I must ask you to consider one thing: The 'tree' we have used the past 4 years is about 8 inches tall and was purchased on clearance at shopko for $1.00. This 3 foot tree purchased at Walmart this year is a huge step up for us! Love it!







Kristin says, "Don't desecrate my pie!"

Brian responds, "I ate a bunch of turkey already. I'll leave you some."


He didn't quite get my point...




.

The day after Thanksgiving is Vernal's Holly Days. We went downtown and had a great time watching the parade of lights, sipping free hot chocolate, and singing holiday karaoke...or watching it and singing along. Ryanna loved ALL of it and didn't even seem to mind the cold although her nose was redder than Rudolphs!



Santa's little helper LOVES the christmas tree and lights on the window. The first thing we do in the morning is walk downstairs and plug in the tree, then cuddle on the couch and point from one to the other while Mommy says, "LIGHTS!"




Our neighbor Mary LOVES Ryanna. She bought her this "Baby's First Christmas 2007" stocking during her after Thanksgiving marathon shopping. We love it and Ryanna laughs when I bring her up to the stockings and she sees her stuffed animals peaking out.

1 comment:

Linzi said...

I love your tree. We have the same one from walmart and with little ones running around, I don't worry so much about a tree stabbing incident.