1.19.2010

Quick MT trip and other misc

Roadtrips are surprisingly painless now that we have the van. Both kids did great on the drive there and home.



Aunt Kayla had her first basketball game on Saturday. It was so fun to watch her play and she really did great! Clearly my athletic skills were donated to the younger siblings. :)

Quinten LOVED playing with Uncle Jared (aka stealing his hat).

Just look at this girl! She's a natural. Love you Kayla!


Ryanna liked the horse from a distance while Quinten wanted to feed the horse his hand.


Grumpy, I mean Grandpa, actually smiled! He calls Quinten Oscar.......I know! But what can you do?!?!

Jared and his girlfriend Ali spent lots of time with us. The kids especially enjoyed their company. Ryanna could be heard quizzing Ali on her colors and then we'd hear "Good job!" Pool is a favorite pasttime when hanging out at Grandpa Don and Grandma Pat's house.


Sunday dinner - how I love thee. Let me count the ways....

So much of my childhood was spent with my grandparents at their home. I was excited to see that Brian took pictures of their home, inside and out.



This picture makes me realize that Quinten is getting to be more of a toddler and less of a little baby. :( Sometimes tough for a Mommy to admit.


The women are usually found in the kitchen having INCREDIBLY important discussions. I won't get into them because they might blow your mind.

We had a little birthday party for Ryanna who will be turning 3 in February. Thanks Mom for the cute cake and Janet and Mal for the perfect presents! Is my help blowing out the candles too obvious??



Like usual Quinten spent some quality time with Mal and took a nap on her. Can't wait for the wedding Mal!!

Birthday girl.

I never expected the weather to be soooo gorgeous and NO snow! So beautiful.



Big Sky country

I can't even tell you how many times I've mowed that lawn and then drank a shasta soda on that step with Grandma Pat. I've been beyond blessed with loving grandparents and a grandmother I can only hope I am like.

Ryanna loves to do anything and everything that Aunt Kayla is doing.

Random pics from last week

Cute picture....hoping for a better playoff performance next season!









7 comments:

Linda said...

Glad to hear you had a great time. I'm glad the new van helped in your travels. So are you loving it? Is there anything you don't like about it or anything I should know before buying one? We aren't going to get one yet, but are thinking about it in the future, if things play out the way we hope. Hope you are doing well!! Thanks for sharing all the cute pictures!

Jackie said...

very very cute!!!! Miss you tons!!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

looks like you had a great time. So glad you did!! Family is the best.

Linzi said...

We must have just missed each other! Dang! I was home for the week with my kids. Next time :) Glad you love your new van...I'm so jealous! We have a tiny car and our kids are so tall that their feet are being scrunched. Someday....*sigh*

Josh and Kristen said...

Oh, the pictures of the kids are so cute! Thanks for coming over and visiting and for bringing me treats! You are so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Wow- they are getting to be so big! That is insane!

kent said...

This makes me miss my short time with Rancher Don and Pat. I spent a good amt of time in that dining eating 3 squares a day from Pat while Don cracked wise. I loved my time up there. All because of you!