12.10.2009

The party never stops around here.

See my big cheesy smile??? Well it is celebrating that most of the fun of having a dry socket has passed. Thank you clove oil and ibuprofen.
Little Mister Mischief
Obviously I should clean up as I go while cooking. I took a break to lay Quinten down only to find my little helper sampling the flour. And she loved it....gross.
8 months and ALWAYS on the go...

Grew an inch in the night and the big toe just popped out!
Best Buds

Dad says, "Hey sweet pea." Dilly responds, "Hey sweet dad."

Adventures in potty training: doesn't this pic just say it all?!?!

She insisted she could "DO IT MYSELF!" At least one cheek got covered. hehe.

Both kids LOVE the lights and tree. We strategically placed the tree out of Quinten's reach.

He pushed this chair through the kitchen and under the table.

I've been told that kids will be more willing to try new food if you let them help prepare the meal. Well this certainly proved true. Ryanna would never even touch lettuce before. She shredded it for our tacos and has gobbled it up ever since! Who woulda thought?

An apple day? Not a problem for this silly girl.

3 comments:

JOSH AND ANGELA said...

Cute, cute, cute! (oh, and I am really glad your tooth isn't a problem any more.) By the way, you are looking really skinny! What are you doing??

Josh and Kristen said...

HAHAHA! Ryanna's little bum cheek is so cute!

Linda said...

I can't believe Ryanna is eating flour! Gross! And I love the picture with her cute little rear-end hanging out! Ha ha!