1.25.2009

Funny Sunday

Sunday is very special to Ryanna because she loves to go to her "class" at church(nursery)and she knows it is the day she can wear a pretty dress all day long. She asks if it is Sunday throughout the week and some days can't bear to hear she can't wear a Sunday dress on a regular week day. It used to be that she changed out of her dress once we got home but the last month or so she has been allowed to wear it all day as long as she tries to be careful and clean. Amazingly she does this and is careful not to get her dress dirty. She even had lasagna for lunch and didn't get a speck of it on the dress! She has also started to get out my "pretty shoes" and tries to clunk around in them. I must admit she isn't all that bad.

This girl LOVES to run. She would probably make a great personal trainer someday because she insists that everyone around her run too. She gives you a "Ready, Set, GO!" and then expects you to follow behind her at quite a quick pace for a 2 year old. If you do not obey her command she will try to get in your face and bully you into it. Tonight I was trying to do the dishes but she wanted me to run with her. She would not take no for an answer so I thought I could handle a few laps. Well 30 laps later, yes I was counting, I was feeling pooped but the energizer bunny was just getting started. I then got out the camara as evidence of the insane running. Notice she keeps an eye behind her to make sure I'm keeping up. Also note her insist that I keep going when I ask to quit. I can honestly say she gave me a workout....maybe I'm pathetic but it's true.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Ryanna is hilarious! Actually, Ryan in the same way, he can run for at least an hour. It's insane how much energy they have. miss you!

Cassia said...

That is adorable! :)

Didi & Jason said...

Oh my gosh. That is too cute. I love it!!

Josh and Kristen said...

Run, Ryanna, run! That is cute. Her little "ready, set, go!" is so precious. I love her pretty shoe walk too.